Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Deadly Poison

I woke up. All I could see was...white... I close my eyes. I reopen my eyes. Still white. I put my hand in front of my face, and I wave it around. Nothing. I can see absolutly nothing. I look down, the white seemes to thin a little bit. I can see my shirt. I get up, and look down again. Yes, it thins when you look down at it. I can see the black nail polish on my toe nails. I think I may be dead... "OH MY GOD!" I heard my mom scream. I rush to where I think my door is, and run into my wall. I feel around a little bit, yes, just there, I open the door and go down the hall. Just before I run into my parent's door, the white suddenly thins into somewhat fog-like consistency. I open the door and see my mom. She's looking down at my little baby sister. Or should I say my little baby sister's dead courpse. I look back up at my mom. She's very pale. "What happened?" "I woke up, it was white and foggy everywhere, your dad was already at work. She started coughing, I picked her up, she spit out stuff like pounded chalk and died." She started crying. I started panincking. "Mom, mom, WHAT'S GOING ON!" She just kept on crying and mumbling "I don't know, I don't know..." We just sat there for a little bit. The fog was coming back. "Mom, let's get outside before the white comes back. It might be better out there." I opened her big bedroom window. It was one of those big ones really near the ground. Let's just go out through here. We go outside. The smoke is completly back by now. The streetlamps seem to be on, because there are faint orange floating things. At least we wouldn't run into any of those I think as I run head first into another person. I can hear the hollow sounding "clunk" before I actually feel any pain. "Ow. Hey, do you know why this fog is here?" "No" "Then come with me." TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment