Sunday, December 12, 2010

Distracted thinking...

Wouldn't it be great if the sun and the moon joined together to make one amazing translucent sphere? Then the day sky could darken so that it was a dark blue, somewhere in the middle of the daylight sky and the night sky color. Then the stars and clouds could all form into one being. But the time of day and night should not change. They should stay as equal intervals forever though. The day could have all these new elements. It could be the mix of day and night. Then a whole new night could come...compete darkness. An absolute black. But I have a feeling that humanity would go crazy with 12 hours of absolute black everyday. So they could make dim lights. Then the night would forever be a time of sunrise and sunset as we know it. With two mini suns. One in the north and one in the south. The world then would be a beautiful place. All would be right, peace would come. No one would be born, but no one could ever die. Fights wouldn't happen. No longer would humanity struggle for freedom or leadership. This is the land of absolute. Can you imagine it? When I think of "perfect" this is what comes to mind. But this land would also have to be forever able to be quiet. For that there would have to be only me. This would be my place. Of course, silence is a powerful thing. So I would have to be able to make as much noise as I want. As to over ride the silence. This place is perfect. It cannot be meddled by others. If a problem arises, there is a quick fix. This is the world of ME. The world that I create. The world inside my head. I'm probably just shouting into nothingness right now. But my world needs to be known. It needs to forever have a place where it can live. Now it has one, and it will forever stay alive. For eternity. THANK YOU EVERYBODY THIS OFFICIALLY GOT RID OF MY WRITER'S BLOCK! I CAN NOW CONTINUE THAT STORY I POSTED EARLIER!

No comments:

Post a Comment