Monday, December 27, 2010

Why Pigs Don't Fly

I would just like to start out my little rant by saying Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, Happy New Year...all that crap. Personally, I'm glad the holiday season is over. It's almost, not quite but almost, as bad as football (not soccer....damn Americans and your name stealing ways!) season. That's saying something. I would now like to start the topic of discussion this fine, rainy Seattle evening, why pigs don't fly! That's right! I've decided to shout into the bottomless pit of this internet webpage I've created, once again. I don't like social networking and I felt like I wasn't sharing my opinions with the world enough lately so I've taken up the one thing that's keeping me from talking to myself on this boring time off school. Most people would assume that pigs don't fly because they don't have wings, correct? But I'm here to tell you otherwise. I am going to make a very SHOCKING statement now. Pigs DO fly! I've said it. And I am correct! You probably think I'm just being silly or lying out my nose right now. However, it's true. Pig's DO fly, all the time in fact. In fact, I see police officers at the airport all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment